Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Mediterranean-style Scallops with Rich Tarragon Tomato Sauce on Linguini



Tarragon is a wonderful, aromatic herb with a lovely flavour somewhat like anise and basil combined, and a hint of lemon. I particularly love tarragon with tomato-based sauces and seafood

So last evening I created this rich tomato sauce finished with a hint of heavy cream, and served it on a bed of linguini fini garnished with large, plump, sea scallops quickly sautéed in butter until golden. Wonderful!

By the way, this would be a perfect recipe for a Valentine's Day dinner for two ♥  Find the detailed recipe, and all the steps you need to make this dish a success, on my webzine: EpicureanPiranha . com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ~ thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can ~ Epi