Friday, March 11, 2011

A Rose for a Rose ...

In Celebration of International Women's Day, and of My Mother, a Very Special Woman!

For the 100th anniversary of International Women’s Day, I dedicate this beautiful rose from my mother’s garden to all the wonderful women in my life, but especially to my mom. She’s tiny, only 1.5 m tall, but has the most enormous heart and strength of all the women I know! Her unfailing love, devotion, care and attention for my dad ~ who is very ill from cancer ~ are his greatest source of joy, and the most potent drug to assuage the psychological torment caused by this sinister disease. I love you, dearest mom ♥

The name of this rose is "Simply Marvelous ~ Jacideso rose"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ~ thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can ~ Epi