Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Wonderful Surpise Tasting Gift!


Via Flickr :
Last week, after creating my official EpicureanPiranha Page on Facebook, the charming owner of É Café Canada, Michel Alloul, left me a message to say how much he enjoyed my gourmet webzine. We started chatting on Facebook about food, coffee, and coffee beans, and Michel said he’d send me some of their coffee for me to try.

I had been expecting a few small samples ~ so imagine my delight and surprise upon receiving a large box containing a selection of four 454 g bags of their coffees, a package of dark chocolate covered coffee beans, a package of dark chocolate covered cranberries, and a package of assorted biscotti!

I’ll be writing up a review and posting a new article on my webzine about all the É Café goodies and coffees I received, so watch out for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ~ thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can ~ Epi